*

*

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Success Stories, and Great Advice from a P2P Superstar

THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!

In addition to the names you have already read about in this blog, some of whom have moved into the elite category of talent booking on a weekly or even daily basis through the P2P sites, congratulations are due to recent P2P Domination course students Christi Bowen & Ken Maguda, who have achieved success on Voices.com or Voice123.com after taking my course.

Christi, who has one of the smoothest deliveries I have come across in quite awhile, booked a long-term e-learning client shortly after taking the course, and has been shortlisted for numerous other projects over the same period.

Ken, a Georgia boy with a big set of pipes, has nailed a few jobs over on Voices.com, including one that instantly turned into steady, repeat work, and he has been steadily climbing their favorites list as well, following in the footsteps of previous students Brady Hales & Michael Brang.

The results speak for themselves. Talents who take this short, one hour course via Skype are booking work as a direct result. Contact me at jmichael@jmcvoiceover.com today to learn more about how you can join them!

***

GREAT ADVICE FROM P2P VOICEOVER SUPERSTAR ZACK TAYLOR

My good friend and colleague Zack Taylor recently joined me for an interview for the Voiceover Experts podcast series on Voices.com.

Zack is one of the very best in the business, and you can listen to almost half an hour of his excellent advice by clicking on the following link:

http://podcasts.voices.com/voiceoverexperts/2012/08/voice_over_experts_episode_133.html


All the best!
J. Michael Collins
www.jmcvoiceover.com
jmichael@jmcvoiceover.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mike!

    I just had to jump on here to let you know that I booked yet another job yesterday. That makes 3 just this week and I even had to slow my auditions down to keep up with the work. One of these jobs is for eBay and I couldn't be more thrilled!

    Taking your course gave me the necessary tools to succeed in the P2P marketplace. ANYONE on these sites can increase their jobs by taking your course. Thanks again!

    -Michael Brang
    www.MikeDoesVoices.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this whole post regarding Success Stories, and Great Advice from a P2P Superstar. I really like this all advice because I am working as voice over artist. So thanks for share this all information.
    voice overs

    ReplyDelete